Beating the decline through well site automation
Shale well operations streamline as operators learn how to optimize the process.Read more here
Low cost facilities development to improve efficiencies
Learn from our industry expert’s new cost effective ways to enhance well site operations.Secure your place
New well site case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest in well site facilities across Argentinian shale plays.View the latest program
- Cyber Defence Magazine
- Seldon Energy
- Edoxx Technical services, LLC
- CoResource Solutions LLC
- Rheidiant, LLC
- Industrial Internet Consortium
- ShookIOT Inc.
- Oil IT Journal
- Internet of Things Council
- Siemens Oil & Gas
- PGP Operating
- Saudi Aramco
- Beyond Energy Services & Technology
- Shell Exploration and Production Company
- Infosys Consulting
- Cimarex Energy
- Radix Engineering and Software
- MAC Automation Inc.
- Axiom Technologies
- Murphy Oil Corporation
- SignalFire Wireless Telemetry
- SCF Ventures
- Sable Permian Resources
- NCC Group
- Keystone Engineering
- Enercorp Sand Solutions
- YPF Tecnología S.A.
- Rotex Global LLC
- Stage Completions Inc.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Xedia Process Solutions
- Burris Water Technologies
- Gas Energy Latin America
- Baker Hughes
- Wintershall Energía S.A.
- Reveal Energy Services
- Arrows Up, LLC
- SHAWCOR - CPS Division
- Emerald Resources
- Evolution Well Services
- Oxiteno Argentina SRL
- Ammar Company
- National Oilwell Varco
- CONICET Santa Fe
- Inform Environmental, LLC
- Wood Mackenzie
- Ecopetrol S.A.
- Industrial Accessories Company
- Loginter S.A.
- Vista Oil & Gas
- PTP Group
- PPE Argentina
- Inside International Industrials Inc (IIICorp)
- IHS Markit
- Arenas Argentinas del Paraná S.A.
- P2 Energy Solutions
- Pampa Energia S.A.
- Agencia Maritima Walsh (E.Burton) SRL
- M&E S.A.
- Micromoles SRL
- Polimeros Indeplast SRL
- CDE Global Ltd.
- Aires Del Grande S.A.
- Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc.
- JAN DE NUL SUCURSAL ARGENTINA SA
- BYK USA Inc.
- Tns Latam
- Sigma 3
- Drillinginfo Inc
- Energize for Safety Coalition
- Stratum Reserviors
- Cougar Drilling Solutions
- NOV – Grant Prideco
- Blackbuck Resources
- Liquefied Natural Gas Limited
- Coil Chem LLC
- Nalco Champion an Ecolab Co
- Kureha Energy Solutions, LLC
- Kureha Corporation
- Mcilvaine Company
- Trafigura Argentina S.A.
- Unico Colombia SAS
- Niedner Inc
- Petronim Projects
- Lawter Argentina SA
- INDAVE S.A
- TECPETROL S.A.
- INBOX Technology S.A.S
- Plant & Equipment
- Pan American Energy
- Kuraray America, Inc
- Resource Well Completion Technologies Inc.
- Start2Energy SRL
- Novomet Argentina SA
Who should attend
- Shale Well Operations
- Facilitates Design & Planning
- Reservoir Engineering
- Shale Well Engineering
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Drilling Technologies
- Facilities Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Shale Well Services
- Production Engineering
- Project Development
- Research & Development
- Process Engineering
- Sustainable Development
- Legal & Compliance Work
- Real Time Monitoring
- Health & Safety Management
- Environmental Assessments
- Well Site Technologies
- Site & Asset Management
- News Reporting & Journalism
The Argentina Well Site Facilities 2020 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in well site facilities design and engineering know-how and new technological advancements for improving efficiencies and operations…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2020:
- Making an economic assessment for developing well site facilities
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for developing well site facilities to boost efficiencies
- Integrating new modular technologies to achieve scalable production
Build take-home solutions for identifying suitable modular solutions for greater flexibility, lower costs, and scalable production systems
- How to de-risk production facilities from design through to well maintenance
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from facilities design and engineering experts to build a low-risk well site development plan
- Looking at cost reduction strategies in well site operations for a low-price market
Ensure a low cost project is maintained throughout the design and engineering process in light of the current low oil price market
- New technologies and technical know-how in implementing well site automation
Explore the latest advances in well site automation and monitoring technologies and the tools available to improve on efficiencies and well site operations
- Operational case studies for centralized and consolidated production facilities
Gain insight from multiple facilities and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful operations
- Very informative, well managed & conducted.
Hemang Shah (JMSI)
- Great event for networking.
Estefania Gallo Prot (Fracht SA)
- A great assembly of relevant operational expertise.
Carl Hinds (Ecopetrol)
- Great event. Great content & location.
Griffin Money (Atlas Sand)
- Good balance between technical & commercial aspects.
Mariano Conde (Total SA)
- Good conference. Good speeches and networking.
Jorge Nieszawski (Lawter Argentina SA)
- Very informative, great collection of industry players & highly relevant to Argentina.
Corry Manderson (Lawter)
- An excellent opportunity to learn about and network with Argentina’s rapidly growing unconventional gas industry.
Nicholas Roch (Saltworks Technologies)
- Great event & very informative on the things needed for this market.
Aaron Funderburke (Typhon Global Energy Services)
- The only conference so far that I found that brings customers and suppliers together.
Marcelo Niedermann (Rotex Global)
- Well balanced and informative
Mariano Raverta (Total SA)
- Very interesting and promising for Vaca Muerta if we follow the US Shale footprint and experience. Great material shared, will help to analyze the big picture.
Diego Betti (EnDriven)
- Very focused and relevant. Great networking opportunity.
Carl Morey (CST)
- Very good event and speakers.
Pablo Golmajer (CST)
- Very good conference
Jose Bernasconi (Schlumberger)
- Good mix of product and service solutions.
Lucas Waskowicz (YPF SA)
- Great presenters
Sebastian Gottschalk (Shell)
- Very good presentations and very applicable subjects to Argentina shale development.
Leonardo Bengolea (Total SA)
- Good conference
Manuel Sanchez (YPF SA)
- The event is very important for the industry to know the new trends and a very good opportunity to meet new people in the industry.
Hernan Sueta (Pan American Energy)
- A very balanced conference. Balanced audience with operators, service companies and vendors.
Knut Mjaland (Fenner Mandals)
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate.
Craig Marshall (Gran Tierra Energy)
- Great topics, important topics to prosper in the O&G industry and fracking.
Felipe Rios (Gran Tierra Energy)
- Very educational in all aspects.
Rafael Maldonado (HydrEra)
- A nice overview of the relevant topics of the industry.
Juan Pablo Munoz (McLanahan Latin America SPA)